Succumbed: "To yeild to an overpowering force or overwhelming desire"
Times in my life when I have succumbed:
1. Most importantly: to Christ
2. Next most importantly: to the love of my life.....my husband
3. Least importantly: to the blogging world.
I figured since I am what my friends call "a blog lurker" and since now I have plenty of time as a stay at home mom (yea right) AND with the much anticipated arrival of our first born son, it was about time to start my own blogarooney! There is still much for me to learn re: blogging if this is going to be entertaining at all for you other secret lurkers. I am ashamed and not so ashamed to tell you at my ripe old age of 24, I am quite technologically challenged. Although I do know how to forward an email (unlike some I've met) I have no idea how to upload photos from our camera and that's why everyone reads these things anyways, I mean honestly, it's for the pictures. So bear with me. More to come.
6 comments:
aghhhhhhhhhhhhh! Welcome I was wondering when it would happen! I'm excited to read..I think you 2 might be a little more excitng than us...:)
You're cracking me up.
I can give you some advice, though.
To forward an email, you just press the button that says "forward." See, not so hard.
You'll get the hang of it all and it will be a wonderful record of your lives together!
Glad to see you have FINALLY joined blog world!! You'll be surprised at what you think about to blog. And, who cares if it's interested to anybody else, this is YOUR online "journal" if you will:)
Hey!! I'm thrilled that there will be another blog to check out. I'm one of those "blog lurkers" u were talking about and I'm too old to even think about learning this.
Looking forward to hearing and seeing all about Oliver and the tales of you and Chad in the days to come!! Am so excited for you all!!
Love yas, Pam T
Hey!! I'm thrilled that there will be another blog to check out. I'm one of those "blog lurkers" u were talking about and I'm too old to even think about learning this.
Looking forward to hearing and seeing all about Oliver and the tales of you and Chad in the days to come!! Am so excited for you all!!
Love yas, Pam T
PS so glad someone's having a boy!!!
Sorry about the double entry. I told you I'm too old to learn this stuff.
Post a Comment