Hello.
I did start this blog to keep you updated on Oliver and my intentions haven't changed. Sorry it's taken so long to post pics (below post); however, I've been busy...as you can imagine and most of you already know!
Oliver is just shy of two weeks and it feels like yesterday he was just born. That's a common mom cliche, I know, but it's just the way it is. He is such a good boy. He is sleeping well and eating well and hardly ever fusses. I think he is going to be pretty relaxed. Like his mom and dad and most Americans, I suppose, he loves to eat. He was 8lb 6oz at birth and a little over one week later in the office, he was already 8lb 12oz. Usually babies, aren't back to their birth weight before two weeks; however, Oliver was back up and surpassed his. Chunky Monkey. Not fat, just "solid" as we like to say! I think Chad is jealous of his son's muscles. Speaking of Chad...he is the most amazing father. I couldn't imagine how much my love for him would grow after seeing him with our son. He has been a solid rock for both mommy and baby. Thank you, Chad.
So, my dream as a stay at home mommy is now coming true with each day. I can't believe it really, seeing as how this is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I am trying to cherish each moment and am loving every minute! I'll try my best to keep you updated. Love to all, and thank you for all the support and prayers during this time.
2 comments:
Welcome back to the internet world. It took me alot longer to get into the groove again. I am so glad things are going well and that you get to fulfill your dream of being home with him. Truely cherish the moments they go by way too fast. I can't wait to meet this sweet addition. Congrats and we know you guys will make great parents.
Hey girl! It was good seeing you last night downtown.. glad you're out and about! I don't think I got out for about a month after Stone was born!
Yes, truly enjoy each moment.. as tcw said, it really does go by too fast. And take LOTS of pictures! You can't take too many pictures (my hubs says you can, but seriously, you can't!) Loved the pics!!
Post a Comment