6.26.2008

A Week in the Life

of Oliver.

This week:

-Daddy read me a story about woodworking. How exciting.
-I hung out in my bouncy seat.
-Mom drug me around town in the carseat.
-I took a nap with mommy.
-I took a nap on the couch by myself like a big boy.
-I got a bath (or several).
-I hung out in the cradle Papa made for me.
-And, much more, but these are what we snapped pictures of!




4 comments:

KLee said...

He is so sweet! I can't wait to meet him on Monday! (we are bringing dinner, finally!)

TCW said...

He is way cute and really chunking up. You guys are doing a great job. What a sweet family!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope next time we can get LOTS of pics of the boys! You look SOOOOOOOOOO good I'm jealous! YOu are one easy going 1st time mommy! I'm really proud of you!

Michelle Y said...

I don't think he is too excited about woodworking! Cute pics!