Oliver was 12lb 13oz which is 84th percentile for weight, and 23 3/4 inches long with is also 84th percentile. We have a football player on our hands, I think! His three month clothes fit now, but we will be outgrowing those soon and will have to move to 6 month clothes, I guess. We need to hit some consignment sales....or else he'll be wearing onesies all winter.
Some milestones: Oliver has already discovered how to turn from back to tummy. He did it once and I thought it might be a fluke, but he has continued to do it during nap time and at night. Advanced, I know! He has also discovered his hands. He loves to stare at them and I can just see him thinking, "Are these attached to me?" He also is trying very hard to suck his fingers and hands. Once he gets more coordinated, he might be a thumb sucker. He got four shots at his checkup and he cried for about ten seconds, then was over it. He is a very good little boy and we are enjoying him so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment