3.12.2009

9 months!

I took Oliver for his 9 month well child check this week....and he is actually already 9.5 months now. He has an ear infection (his second) and is on antibiotics for that, but other than that, he's a healthy little guy! ALL the ages have been fun for Chad and I, even infancy, which I know some aren't so fond of; however, we often say that 9 months has been our favorite so far. He is so fun right now with so much personality and now that he's mobile, he's much better at entertaining himself!

Things he's doing and loves:

-Crawling everywhere!
-Pulling up.
-Eating all table foods now, well except for steak, maybe.
-Learning to give kisses.
-Clapping his hands, still loves beating on "drums" (tables, countertops, floors etc)
-Saying ma-ma, da-da, uh-oh, and an occasional gigi, and all done ("ah-dun")
-Sleeping....well nevermind that subject...who needs sleep anyways? :)
-Snuggling with mommy.
-Into absolutely everything!

STATS:

21 lb...64th percentile
31 inches...99th percentile

We love you Oliver, no matter what! No matter how many plant leaves you eat, how many times you chew electrical cords, how many times you pull up on the toilet, no matter how much you refuse to take your naps, no matter how many poops squeeze out the top of your diaper, no matter how much you screech (Oliver screeches, not cries) when you're sleepy......no matter, no matter, no matter. WE LOVE YOU, no matter what.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Based on those stats...he's now the about the same size as Dakota :).

Anonymous said...

He is freaking huge!! He looks like the size of a 2 yr. old in that pic with you on the couch! So cute though!

Double Dees in SC said...

He is just so darn cute, I want to squeeze his sweet lil' cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA I love it! Jay loves cords too! Funny! You are a great writer! love reading your updates...gives me a good base with Jay!

The 4 Pierces said...

He is so precious and looks like a big boy in those pics! I agree about all the ages being fun and they just get better and better :)