6.05.2009

Girl's Night.

Excuse my blog slackness as of late. There's been much ado surrounding the events of Oliver's first birthday (another post), and the exhaustion of a first trimester pregnancy (another post), that I've had little time or energy to blog. However, I do want to sneak this post in here, then I'll be sure to update you on Oliver's party etc.

The Tuesday night after Memorial Day weekend, our Sunday school teacher and his wife graciously hosted a girl's night at their house. These are girls from TFBC, where Chad and I attend church, and also girls that make up my support group and some of my best friends. I am so grateful for each of them to be in my life and, over the past three years, have been so fortunate to experience our joys and sorrows together. So, this post if for you girls! I love you!

2 comments:

w and js mommy said...

Love it! Love you! GIRL you have every right to take a blogging vacation! :)

It's a Mom Thing said...

YEA!