One day this week, despite already being dressed, Oliver insisted on playing in the tub (he says it, "bub") while I was drying my hair and putting on my makeup. The bub was wet inside because I had just taken my shower, but he didn't care. He just loves doing things that he thinks he's not supposed to :) I let him play..what's the harm anyways? He was almost soaked when we were ready to leave the house, but he didn't care. Oh, and for all you moms out there sinking into paranoia, I didn't leave his side and made extra sure he didn't turn on the water. :)
4 comments:
I dont think Oliver could be ANY cuter!!! He is so cute!!!
Olier had fun times..you are a GREAT mommy!Teaching me things about myself everyday! Hope the house hunting is going well
ooppssss I meant Oliver...not olier kinda sounds like a sauce on pasta
Hey, I think that's a great idea! I did have my eye on a pair of D&G's! JK! I have to get my glasses @ Target. I will lose or break them within a week!
Thank you for adding posts like this one. I love how you have to just go ahead and let moms know that you were watching your child! I get nervous to post certain things because of this very thing! You are an awesome mom.
Post a Comment