9.07.2009

Labor Day..or not.

Happy Labor Day. I am ashamed to admit, this American, isn't really sure what Labor Day celebrates. I could easily google it, but I'd rather blog. Anyways, we spent our Labor Day being extremely lazy. Is that contraindicated?

We went, with Papa and Gigi, to LB for one last hoo-rah of the season since we don't have any more trips planned for this year. Our trip consisted of playing with Oliver, napping and eating. That pretty much sums it up. We had a GREAT time and after a week with a grouchy 15 mo. old teething toddler, it was a vacation much needed. We did catch the early bird special at Lee's and, I swear, Oliver ate more than most of the adults. Oliver loved the change of scenery and has grown up so much since our last trip in July. He had so much fun.

Tonight we ended our weekend with free sandwiches at Chickfila. If you wore your team logo, they gave you a FREE sandwich. Free food tastes better, you know? So we all went, Oliver sporting one of my old college tee's and well, my preggo belly was also in an old college tee, therefore I am not pictured. :) It was a great, long weekend!








2 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Love the picture of the 4 of you with that beautiful belly!!

w and js mommy said...

figured you were at summer lovin! Missed you