He is SOOOO cute!!! And looking so big and grown up... Wow! He is growing fast!
I love your header picture--looks so grown up! Yeah Jay is fond of his nose too and the more William says GROSSS/YUCKY the more he does it! Perfect!
Wow- mini Chad anyone???
Agreed... Chad Jr. in these pictures!!! I can't believe how big he is! Hoping to see all of you soon!
fingers in nose = OKfingers in nose and THEN in mouth = NOT OK
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is SOOOO cute!!! And looking so big and grown up... Wow! He is growing fast!
I love your header picture--looks so grown up! Yeah Jay is fond of his nose too and the more William says GROSSS/YUCKY the more he does it! Perfect!
Wow- mini Chad anyone???
Agreed... Chad Jr. in these pictures!!! I can't believe how big he is! Hoping to see all of you soon!
fingers in nose = OK
fingers in nose and THEN in mouth = NOT OK
Post a Comment