Although, the skinny part might be temporary as we started solid foods this week. He has been very hungry the past couple of weeks, so I figured it was time! He seems to really like it. We didn't get any crazy faces, and we didn't get completely rejected. We're just doing cereal for now. My sweet friend and SIL inspired me to make my own baby food this go around, so I'll let you know how that goes. Why? It's cheaper, you get more variety, and no preservatives. Don't worry though. You won't catch me doing anything else crazy like using cloth diapers. :)
5.05.2010
Food, for thought.
Happy 5 months to my little man! I can't believe that almost half of his first year is over. I still feel like he's my teeny, weeny newborn. Speaking of teeny, weeny, his stats are nothing like Oliver's were at this age. He is 15 pounds at 5 months which puts him in the 30th percentile for weight. What? Chunker, I mean Oliver, was always in the 80th/90th percentiles. However, he is 66th percentile for height. Tall and skinny.
Although, the skinny part might be temporary as we started solid foods this week. He has been very hungry the past couple of weeks, so I figured it was time! He seems to really like it. We didn't get any crazy faces, and we didn't get completely rejected. We're just doing cereal for now. My sweet friend and SIL inspired me to make my own baby food this go around, so I'll let you know how that goes. Why? It's cheaper, you get more variety, and no preservatives. Don't worry though. You won't catch me doing anything else crazy like using cloth diapers. :)



Although, the skinny part might be temporary as we started solid foods this week. He has been very hungry the past couple of weeks, so I figured it was time! He seems to really like it. We didn't get any crazy faces, and we didn't get completely rejected. We're just doing cereal for now. My sweet friend and SIL inspired me to make my own baby food this go around, so I'll let you know how that goes. Why? It's cheaper, you get more variety, and no preservatives. Don't worry though. You won't catch me doing anything else crazy like using cloth diapers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
precious!
Love that boy!
Wish I would have made my own baby food. It seems super easy. Definitely keep us all posted!
I made all of Preston's food! So easy and so much better than the jar stuff :) Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment