5.05.2010

Me again.

Hello. Did you miss me? I missed blogging. I can't even really tell you what we've been up to, but we've been busy with life, that's for sure! One of the things that we have been doing is visiting! When summer comes, traveling is on our agenda most of the time. I love this aspect of our lives, but it's also very tiring. The week before last the boys and I went to the beach with my mom and my grandparents. All I can say is bless their hearts. Oliver was terrible the whole time, and they were very gracious, and patient. We are glad that's over and he now has his molars to show for it! :) Hopefully next time we're at LB, it'll be a bit more relaxing. No pictures of that. Sorry.

Tuesday, we just returned from a week long trip to Memphis to visit my brother and his family. They have recently purchased a new house, which I regret not taking pictures of so I could show you. It's awesome! 5 acres, a pond, and lots of room to roam inside too. It makes Memphis trips a lot less cramped. We had a great time and besides normal 2 year old drama, the kids were great. Although the adults outnumbered the kids (at times), the kids outran us, for sure. 4 kids all age 2 and under. Whew! Glad they're not all mine. :)

The babes.

The toddlers. (No, we didn't stage this. They did it on their own.)

4 comments:

w an js mommy said...

they could be siblings!!! man they look alike! Sweet

Double Dees in SC said...

Love the hand holding picture....how cute!

Laura said...

Wow! Sooo cute! and Corban looks SO much like Jacob!

The 4 Pierces said...

You will have to let me know the next time you come to Memphis. We are only a couple hours away and would love to see some familiar faces :)