We are going with a nautical/sailboats sort of theme for his big boy room. I am excited to finally decorate his room since it's been pretty bare since moving to our new house. I wanted to use something that would last a long time and he wouldn't outgrow quickly. We ordered this sweet bedding from PBK, and I have some other things up my sleeve, too. I'll post pictures once it's all complete. Can't believe my baby is getting so big!
7.26.2010
Big Boy Bed!
Last weekend, we put Oliver's big boy bed up. Success! He has only gotten out one time in one week, and he knows now, he better not get out again (when he's supposed to be sleeping). :) I can't believe how little he looks in such a big ol' bed. At first he slept as if he were in his crib still with no covers and no pillow, but now he uses the pillow and we tuck him in every night. When I check on him before I go to bed, he is still "tucked," snug as a bug. It was pitch dark in his room, but with the flash it looks like daylight! Look at my angel...



We are going with a nautical/sailboats sort of theme for his big boy room. I am excited to finally decorate his room since it's been pretty bare since moving to our new house. I wanted to use something that would last a long time and he wouldn't outgrow quickly. We ordered this sweet bedding from PBK, and I have some other things up my sleeve, too. I'll post pictures once it's all complete. Can't believe my baby is getting so big!
We are going with a nautical/sailboats sort of theme for his big boy room. I am excited to finally decorate his room since it's been pretty bare since moving to our new house. I wanted to use something that would last a long time and he wouldn't outgrow quickly. We ordered this sweet bedding from PBK, and I have some other things up my sleeve, too. I'll post pictures once it's all complete. Can't believe my baby is getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sweet! LOVE IT!
Yea Oliver! You are such a big boy. And I love your big boy bedding!
Ahh, I was eyeing that bedding, too. It is sooo cute! But I want to keep the brown so I think it may be too bright. I want a more subdued madras. If you see anything tell me.
Love that he is being such a BIG BOY in his bed and not getting out. Tell him to start prepping his friend, E.
Post a Comment