And, if you know Chad, you're not surprised that he bought me a brand new dress and snazzy new earrings for our Saturday night date. You can see the earrings below, but I didn't get a chance to snap the dress. He's pretty much amazing.
6.02.2011
A Weekend to Remember.
Back in April, Chad and I attended "A Weekend to Remember" sponsored by Family Life. It's a marriage conference Friday-Sunday, and this particular one was in Myrtle Beach. Seems we love to take our kid-less vacations in super redneck touristy locations. Remember this? Anyways, it was an awesome conference, and we soaked it all up: the Godly teaching, the beautiful weather, plenty of alone time, eating at restaurants with no interruptions etc. etc. You know how it is with a break from your kids. No? Well, if you and your spouse never take a kid-less vacation (even for just a weekend) you are missing out. I promise you. You come back rejuvenated and better parents. It's an awesome way to work on your marriage, and finish your sentences. Thanks (better late than never, eh) to Papa and Gigi for keeping our boys so we can enjoy these types of things. We'd be lost without your support.
And, if you know Chad, you're not surprised that he bought me a brand new dress and snazzy new earrings for our Saturday night date. You can see the earrings below, but I didn't get a chance to snap the dress. He's pretty much amazing.

And, if you know Chad, you're not surprised that he bought me a brand new dress and snazzy new earrings for our Saturday night date. You can see the earrings below, but I didn't get a chance to snap the dress. He's pretty much amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You two are so stinkin' cute! Love the pic of you with the ocean in the back....looks amazing!
Post a Comment