5.01.2008

5th and Final Shower!

This past Sunday, I was showered for the 5th and final time before Oliver arrives!! Chad and I have been SO blessed to have FIVE showers for this precious baby boy. We have received everything needed, and much more. The things we didn't receive that are needed will come from gift card money which is a huge blessing. Now, if we can just finance diapers for the next two years, I think we'll be set! This shower was thrown by Chad's family and, believe me, they know how to throw a party! Everything was beautiful and we got some great gifts. Thank you Ledfords!


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh yes - the DIAPERS!!!! I had never changed one before S arrived. However, I feel very competent in doing so now:)

Anonymous said...

what a GREAT cake! YOu are truly blessed! Can't wait to meet young Oliver!

KLee said...

That is one sweet cake! What a party! The nice thing about diapers---it is one package at a time!

Tara said...

What a cute cake!!