5.01.2008

The Ol' Ball Game!

After the shower on Sunday, I went straight home and Chad and I went downtown to the DRIVE game. It was a busy, but fun day! Our SS class was having our monthly social at the baseball game. There is nothing that signals the start of summer better than a hotdog in a baseball stadium! And that's just what I did. Do you think hotdogs have sodium in them?? Well, maybe just a little, because my feet were some kind of swollen Sunday night. Nevertheless, we had a great time! It's so awesome to watch our class grow, and grow......and grow. If you aren't planning on getting pregnant, don't visit our class. ;)

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Girl, when we went to the Braves game a few weeks ago, I had the biggest dog in my life. I didn't know they made them that big! And it was covered in chili and slaw. It was so good...and thankfully I had taken my Zantac!

Michelle Y said...

Somehow I missed the e-mail that you have a blog. I just started clicking links on other people's blogs and here you are! And, to top it off, you have included a picture of my family! Welcome to blog world! You're right - if you join our SS class, definitely don't drink the water unless you want a little one toddling after you soon!