This is the type of friendship that will last forever, and I wish her and her new husband all the happiness in the world!
To clear some things up: Yes, I did dance fiercely in an effort to go into labor. No, it did not work...yet. No, I couldn't wear the same dress as the other girls. Yes, I received lots of stares. Yes, we will be able to look back at this awkward situation in several years and laugh.
I love you Taryn Temples!



6 comments:
I love the pictures and the posts! You are going to be one FABULOUS momma!!! Oliver is soooo lucky and blessed that you and Chad are his parents! It was so good to see you this past weekend at Taryn's wedding! I look forward to some sort of notice from whoever about Oliver making his grand arrival!
you were a beautiful bridesmaid! I think it was precious to wear a different dress. I am so excited to see your sweet baby boy, too. Hang in there...it seems like it'll never happen, but when it does, you won't believe how quickly it all happens. Let me know if you need anything
SWEET! YOU are beautiful! YOU & CHAD are going to be the BESTEST parents to that little guy! Can't wait! I heart the Brides dress...soooooo pretty!
Aww.... I love you, too! This post made me teary! You mean so much! I am so glad you could be there and had so much fun! I had a blast! Thank you so much for all of your love and support. You are priceless.
Sorry that dancing Oliver out didn't work. :) Can't wait to hear that he is coming soon!
I love you.
You look great! Hang in there! Once he comes out, your world will truly change forever!! Can't wait to see little man!
You did dance!...and had the pics to prove it! Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment