37.5 weeks pregnant, that is. For most of you who read my blog, you understand that this is what is referred to as "VERY pregnant." Let me inform you of some of the highlights: (for humor, mind you, not to complain)
1. Feeling like you are going to fall out. Preggo's will understand.
2. Painful gas.
3. Heartburn.
4. Needing a crane to turn over in bed at night. Make that two cranes: one for the belly, one for the pillows.
5. Random sharp pains.
6. Anxious waiting.
Now, some things that make you completely forget the previous list:
1. Imagining your new precious baby.
2. Already experiencing the fiercest love ever, even before his arrival.
3. Imagining your body back to normal (does this happen, by the way?)
4. Imagining your husband with your precious new arrival and how that love will grow too.
5. Feeling the last kicks of your baby inside you. Sometimes strong kicks!!
6. Praising God that he picked you to be this child's mother.
I can't believe that we are this close to the end of pregnancy and the beginning of parenthood. I am more excited that I can explain. I can't wait to meet my Oliver. Please pray for us during the next few weeks. We are READY!!
2 comments:
I am actually crying here remembering those last few weeks and all the days since then! I had to grab S out of her jumperoo and love on her (wow - already 7 months old!). I can't wait to meet Oliver. So excited for both of you!!
I remember when I got home from the hospital after having W and thinking how sad I was that I could not feel him move anymore.....I mean I was glad HE WAS OUT...but it was just special! All of the things on both lists=PERFECT! I'm with ya! Maybe we should get 2way radios so we can talk when we can't sleep! :) Love you! Can't wait to take some pics of our boys together!
Post a Comment