It is no secret that men and women think very differently. Scholars, for decades, have worked to unravel the mystery of a man's mind vs. a woman's mind. Well, I want you to know that it has only taken me two short years of marriage to solve this mystery. And, this Friday night, served as the concrete to hold my philosophy together.
Man's mind: Simple.
Woman's mind: Complicated.
For instance: Take two hamburger buns. Any woman that I know would place the buns on a plate after warming them and while awaiting the burgers from the grill. After all, the counters are dirty, the buns would leave crumbs which only means another mess to clean up, and a plate lends some type of aesthetic appeal. However, a man would search for the nearest solid surface and have his buns waiting there. After all, putting them on a plate makes no sense as the plate would have to be washed later; therefore, wasting resources, and wasting money. Logical, I guess. At least that's what my man did...
3 comments:
That sounds like my Chad too.
B will eat stuff over the sink to avoid using dish. It's kind of like watching a wild animal.
I know I always put my buns on the first flat surface I see...
Enjoyed seeing you guys this past weekend.
Post a Comment