5.03.2008
Complete!
Now the nursery is complete!! All we need is a baby. I put the finishing touches on this past week after my last shower and after a big trip to Babies R' Us to finish getting the necessities. It's been so fun to create and decorate this room. If I weren't a nurse by degree, I'd be an interior designer. Doesn't that sound like a fun job? And, of course, I want to give credit to my amazing husband who built the changing table, and the bookshelf. He is so talented in a lot of things, but woodworking is probably his favorite hobby. He, and my dad, who shares this talent, have built most the of the furniture in our house and I know one day grandkids will fight over what will then be "antiques." Ha! The new room is also almost done. It's being painted today. You'd think painting was another hobby of ours, as much as we do it. (It's not). Anyways, I'll post pictures of that later. 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It looks so great!! I am very impressed with the woodworking skills!
Hey can I hire your husband to make a magazine rack for me?
Chad's changing table is AMAZING! I am so impressed!!! Cant wait to see you and Chad at Taryn's wedding!!! Have a great week!
Laura
WOW! I am looking forward to seeing Oliver's room tommorow night! I need a break from the walls in my house...AGHH SO between Chad's woodworking skills and John's electical/plumbing and other skills I think we can get alot done around our house...let me get my list ready! hehe
Beautiful room for your baby boy! Love it!
Chad did a GREAT job!! And you did as well on the decorating. VERY IMPRESSED! Can't wait to see it tonight at BS:)
It's gorgeous!!! I love it!
Lauren, I just found your blog. I love the nursery! It is adorable!
Post a Comment