8.22.2008

First Pool Time!

This week, Oliver and I went to www.littlehouseingreer.blogspot.com house, so we could play in the pool, and catch up from the long vacations we've both been on! I forgot my camera which makes me so irritated, so, needless to say, I don't have any pictures of this memorable experience.

Anyways, it was Oliver's first time in the pool. He LOVED it!! I was more unsure about it then he was. I dipped his feet in, then his waist and finally his whole body (minus head) and he didn't even make a face. He makes more faces at bath time than he did here. I think he naturally loves cooler water, because he is hot natured. We sat in the baby pool for probably about an hour and he didn't let out one fuss. Then, he took a great nap for mommy.

Next summer, we'll have to find a pool of our own to enjoy. There's nothing like a day at the pool in the summer!

Now, I'm inspired to stick him in the ocean this weekend. We'll see if that goes as well. :)

No comments: