Reminder: remember to scroll down for new posts...you don't want to miss the Memphis adventures!
Question: Do you think I should get my hair chopped off?? I am seriously leaning towards it!
Oh, and, of course, another cute Oliver picture.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CUTE pic! Okay answer to the hair question....YES---you look great either way....and your hair grows back faster than anyone I know! SO I say go for it!
5 comments:
CUTE pic! Okay answer to the hair question....YES---you look great either way....and your hair grows back faster than anyone I know! SO I say go for it!
I was talking about chopping my hair just this weekend! Like B said--Go for it!!
chopping hair is a good thing.
Chop away! Your hair looked really cute when you chopped it about 2 years ago (that long??? I can't remember).
I ditto everyone else... I've always loved your hair short. It's beautiful long, too, but go for a change. Tricia's is adorable!
Post a Comment