Actually, I think the way he gobbled it down today, it would be safe to say that he LOVES food! We started with oatmeal cereal, then bananas. He got used to those, then I tried applesauce. I know they say start veggies first, but I like to bend the rules. After about a week, we tried green beans, then sweet potatoes! He loves both. This week we'll try what could potentially be the gross stuff, like squash and peas. Overall, it only took about a week for him to be happy about eating solids. It's so fun to feed him and see him open his little mouth like a bird. Such a cutie!
3 comments:
I love to use little Oliver as my gage with Jay.....who btw is loving his cereal...I'll start some more things next week!
I love the pics --he is so sweet! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOMMY
I am glad he loves food! I can't wait to see him soon!
It looks like he loves to eat. OK was the same way. I am so proud of you for bending the rules to make it work for you.
Post a Comment