We put a few other decorations out including my favorite; the Willow Tree Nativity Scene, but all in all, we kept it simple here. We are going to be in HAWAII the whole week after Christmas (WOOT!!) so I won't have so much to take down when we get back.
12.08.2008
It's beginning.....
to look a lot like Christmas at the Rowlands!! I agree with it's a mom thing that it's been hard for me to get into the "Deck the Halls" spirit this year. Of course, I am excited about Christmas, but I wasn't in the decorating mood quite as excitedly this year. However, I willed myself out of the scrooge like state and on Saturday we ventured out to get a tree and managed to get it decorated. I LOVE decorating the tree. Let me just say this....we will ALWAYS have a real Christmas tree in our house. I am not opposed to other people having artificial trees and I think they are nice, but I just love real trees and we are going to strive to always have one; therefore, avoiding the fake Christmas tree movement that is sweeping America. :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh you just wait til you've wrestled with lights on a tree for 30 yrs. and see if you change your mind! Love you!
Oops...above comment from Gigi!
Post a Comment