This past weekend, we had two of many Christmas parties. On Friday night, we went downtown to the Hyatt for the
Fluor party. It is fun and we look forward to it every year since we get to dress fancy and have good food. My MIL kept Oliver so it was a good chance to be baby free for a night. Then, on Saturday night we had our Sunday school party (baby free again; thanks Carrie!), which was also great fun and great food, without the painful high heels!! We ate a lot and played some really fun games and got to know some new people better.
I only got some pictures of Friday night. I have been rather slack about taking pictures lately and honestly it's because our camera is very old and annoying. It was the best technology ten years ago, but now it's just slow. We are very much hoping for a new camera for Christmas or at least some money to go towards one. Then, I'll be more excited about taking pictures again. I didn't even get one of Oliver on Thanksgiving....horrible, I know. I promise to do better at Christmas.

1 comment:
You look so pretty!! What a fun night!
Post a Comment