This year Oliver received a reoccuring gift of hats. They were on his Christmas list, and he did need them, so no complaints here. They are all SO cute on him. When he first started wearing them, he left them on; however, recently he has started a new hobby of pulling them off. I hope he'll leave them on this weekend when we go to the mountains and the temperatures are in the teens! Two of them were homemade. The orange one was made by my cousin Kerri and I'm pretty sure it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. The one with the sock monkey was made by my SIL, Trish, and she also made some other impressive things for Christmas presents this year. What a talented family I have! Enjoy.
He's so darn cute. Looks like he was really into that photo shoot. ;) I may have to convince your SIL to sell me one of those sock monkey hats...LOVE IT! I think Oliver looks like Carrot Top with the orange hat. He's pretty stylin.
nope. not close... like 2.5 hours. We are further north... about 30 mins from the tenn border and about an hour from the Virginia border.... Hope yall have fun. We are supposed to get snow, so stay safe and warm!!!
8 comments:
He's so darn cute. Looks like he was really into that photo shoot. ;) I may have to convince your SIL to sell me one of those sock monkey hats...LOVE IT! I think Oliver looks like Carrot Top with the orange hat. He's pretty stylin.
He is absolutely precious! Such a cute baby. :)
So cute! Keep an eye on that sock monkey one.
So very very cute!!! What mtns ya going to? I will be up in blowing rock if you are up that way!!
We'll be in Brevard....actually with Beth and Taryn and Hubbies...is that close to ya'll??
nope. not close... like 2.5 hours. We are further north... about 30 mins from the tenn border and about an hour from the Virginia border.... Hope yall have fun. We are supposed to get snow, so stay safe and warm!!!
Those are super cute!
SO SO CUTE!!! Love the pics!!!! :)
Post a Comment