Oliver is changing so much these days. He is truly a blessing and truly a mess! He is ALL boy, getting into EVERYTHING and always on the move. He never stops, not even to sleep, some days. :) A couple of things I forgot to mention in my 8 month update....He has his bottom two teeth, and is working on some more right now I believe. He has learned to give "high fives" and loves it, and he still LOVES to beat on anything that he can use as a drum. He asks for his milk using the hand signals.
New things: He has started to crawl some. If he is motivated he will crawl across the room for a toy or book; however, he hasn't let completely loose yet. However, he has mastered pulling up. He loves to pull up in his crib when he is stalling at naptime, or on the book shelf when he is playing. I am going to have to "baby proof" soon as he has started eating plants and has pulled the fire screen down on top of himself...twice.
Some fun everyday shots:






6 comments:
He is so precious! Love those blue, blue eyes. What is it with boys and BANGING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. I'm telling you...T$ did not do that...ever. And theEdge does it with everything. Oh, I have so much to get used to with this boy.
How does he like that band in a box thing??? I was thinking that might make a great bday gift! every time Jay bangs on the tray while eating we all say "bum bum bum" like we are in a parade..hahahaha--he loves it!
He LOVES it! That is, by far, his favorite toy. I highly recommend it :)
He LOVES it! That is, by far, his favorite toy. I highly recommend it :)
SO sweet! They grow up so fast!
Love the title picture! He's adorable!!! Great job on the photo shoot, it's so hard to get them to sit still isn't it?
Post a Comment