SHE is soooooooooo sweet! Check out her pic and then one of Oliver to the left top of your page--they looks so much alike! YOu better hurry up and have a girl...she would look just like Dakota! :) hehe Oh and I love it when little girls have thier hair all sweet like that!
Okay so I just showed Jordan that pic and we would like to see a pic of you when you were little with that pic...I'm thinking she might be your twin?? what do you think?
3 comments:
SHE is soooooooooo sweet! Check out her pic and then one of Oliver to the left top of your page--they looks so much alike! YOu better hurry up and have a girl...she would look just like Dakota! :) hehe
Oh and I love it when little girls have thier hair all sweet like that!
Okay so I just showed Jordan that pic and we would like to see a pic of you when you were little with that pic...I'm thinking she might be your twin?? what do you think?
Lots of people say she looks like me...but sometimes she looks just like her momma too...she's a cameleon. :)
Post a Comment