5.20.2009

Our next little peanut expected to arrive in early December, 2009.

22 comments:

w and js mommy said...

I KNEW IT---I KNEW IT!!! Congrats! YOu guys make beautiful babies!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's a Mom Thing said...

ahhhhhhhhh, i'm calling you right now!

Outnumbered! said...

congrats!!

Trish said...

Yay. I'm glad they will be close and I'm glad I didn't have to keep a secret as long as you did for me. So...guess this means you are going to have to buy your own bouncy seat cause I don't think at 2 months old Cricket will be done with it :) "Little Peanut" is cute but Jacob and I were thinking you should call him Grasshopper.

Lauren said...

actually we aren't calling her little peanut...her name is sweet thing, but i couldn't find a fun logo for that :)

Laura said...

Its a her? you know already.. and CONGRATS!!! I am SOOO happy for you!!!!

Trish said...

yea...how about this "her" bidness?? is that your hunch? I did realize that since Jacob and I aren't finding out what we are having, you will know about yours before we know about ours :).

Lauren said...

of course we don't know yet, i just want to be PC

Caroline said...

I've been waiting to hear this! Congrats:) Yoiu and Trish are really close together - how fun!

Kelley C said...

How fun! Congrats!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

congratulations!

Taryn said...

I vote that it will be a girl this time, though! :) Can't WAIT to see you next Saturday for the party! I love you!

Joanna Isbill said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for y'all!

The 4 Pierces said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news!

Martha and Dave said...

Tricia just told us. Congratulations!!! And Oliver is a cutie!!

Double Dees in SC said...

Congratulations to you both!! Good age difference with Oliver!

butterflies0218 said...

Congrats! We are excited for ya'll.

TCW said...

Congrats!! ARe you sure it isn't triplets? I guess that is why I had my dream. I am so excited for you guys.

Michelle Y said...

Congratulations Lauren! I am happy for you and Chad!

Amber Thompson said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys.

Jones Family said...

Oh goodness!! How exciting!! Congrats!!

And you know another Taryn...did you tell me that? I've only met a few others .

Molly said...

Congratulations to you and Chad! And to Oliver on being a big brother!