8.14.2009

Baby's First Haircut.

A couple of weeks ago, at 14 months, my baby got his first haircut!! I've always said since he was born that I wanted his hair to get as long as possible before I cut it. I LOVE little boys with long hair...but not just any long hair, the right kind, the kind that is really cute. Well, as much as I love Oliver, he just didn't have the right kind of long hair. It was a bit stringy and verging on mullet-ish. I even asked some close friends and family if they thought I should get it cut and they said, "Yes!" It is funny why moms are so attached to their baby's hair, especially knowing that it would look so much better if some were chopped off. I guess he is growing up too fast! He did great throughout it all, and didn't cry once! I have before and during pictures, but not after...silly, I know, but baby #2 is stealing more of my brain cells.
Before

During


3 comments:

Gigi said...

That is funny seeing him sitting there so still. SO CUTE!!! Love you sweet boy!

Jay(Oliver's friend) said...

I think the boys sat still because of those cool car chairs..maybe you can tell chad he can get a few of those and start his own business instead of paying $17 for a baby cut! HA

Laura said...

I think he looks kind of like Dakota in the picture second from the top! He is SOOO cute... I love the picture of him in his crib on the right side! So precious!