8.04.2009

Halfway.

Chad is concerned that baby boy #2 will feel left out if I don't blog about him, so here you go. Finally, as promised a while ago, here is a belly picture. I am a little over halfway there at 21 weeks. This pregnancy has been completely different than with Oliver, but after the morning sickness was over, I have been feeling very good. We are so blessed to be having another healthy baby boy, and are very excited about the continued commotion that will be our household come December! Oh, and by the way, his name is Stetson Cole.





8 comments:

Laura said...

Yay!!! Great pictures!!! And I really like the name!!! I will be excited to get to meet that sweet baby boy come December!

w and js mommy said...

Love the ultrasound "Oliver's baby brother" Love it! YOu look great!

The Rollins Family said...

Congratulations to you all! You do look awesome!

Trish said...

Thanks for the first pics of my new nephew!! I think his mouth looks a little like Dakota and Cricket's (if you look at that comparison on my blog). Thanks for the belly pic too...although I'll see the real thing tomorrow!!! You look great (and glad you are feeling great!

The Buczkowski Blog said...

where did you get a 3D ultrasound done? Just wondering and Congratulations! You will love having two little boys!!

Lauren said...

my regular office did the 3D (Highlands Center)...i think it's becoming routine now....not new technology anymore :)

Maria said...

Too excited for you!! I'm looking forward to bible study too:)

Outnumbered! said...

Great ultrasound pics!