12.01.2010

Fall in the mountains.

I love the mountains, but I especially love them in the fall, and ESPECIALLY when there's a free place to stay! In November we traveled to Brevard for a weekend with my college girlfriends and their families. We stayed at Beth's parent's mountain house which is just perfect for a get-away. Thanks Beth and the Tienckens! We had a great time with perfect weather! The kids played and Oliver was obsessed with running and tackling Eliza all weekend. He never did it before, and he hasn't done it since. Maybe it was his way of flirting? Not sure. We had a beautiful picnic, played games, watched football, roasted smores and just got caught up on each other's lives. These are precious friendships and hopefully we can make this an annual trip! It's too bad I don't have a picture of everyone, or even an up close of Eliza. She's simply beautiful!

Just girls. Check out the little peanut in the shades. She's staring at me because she loves me so much :)


I could eat him up!

Oliver and Aunt Taryn!

Typical Oliver.


No, this isn't Stetson! It's Oliver, on the same trip two years ago!

No comments: