1.05.2011

Christmas.

We had a great Christmas. My favorite part was being able to teach our kids the real Christmas story and spending so much time with my beloved family. They were in town for over a week, and Chad was able to take that much time off work as well. We did a lot of fun things like visit the Children's Museum, tour Hollywild from the back of Chad's pickup, have a cousin slumber party and much more!

My grandparents with their great-grands! (3 hours past naptime...check out Oliver's face :)


Four, three and under. Two firecrackers (O & D), and two easy goers (S & C).




And, Hollywild. If this isn't on your list of traditions, you're missing out! The cows are the size of a large SUV, not even exaggerating!

We look like twins here, don't we? Just siblings, though. :)

3 comments:

bethandjordan@bellsouth.net said...

I'm disapointed in not bubba teeth this year in the family pic! HA Great pics--Don't you just cherish all the pics you have of the grands with your grandparents?? I love that

Outnumbered! said...

That is a great picture of your family of four. Love the matching jammies.

Taryn said...

Yes, I love the picture of the kids w/ your grandparents. Cherish it. I won't be able to have any pictures like that....