Prayers will be appreciated this week as we attempt to reintroduce ourselves to the public, this time with underwear. Funny stories sure to follow.
When we were trying today to get him to poop in the potty for the first time, Chad said, "I want to see brown poop in that potty," to which Oliver replied, why brown poop daddy? Why not white poop?" Uh, well, I guess that would work too.
Other funnies:
Me: Can you please put those toys in the bin?
OWR: No, mommy. My name is not Ben. I'm Ah-wiver. (Oliver in toddler-ese)
Me: Oliver, what's this?
OWR: A circle!
Me: Good, what about this one?
OWR: A square!
Me: Good! And, this one?
OWR: (Exclaiming very proudly) A tec-rangle!!
Me: Close. A+ for effort.
And, hot out of his mouth, about ten minutes ago:
OWR: (In response to the Super Bowl half time show) "What's that noise?
Me: That's a sorry excuse for music, honey.
OWR: Oh. Why are they wearing boxes on their heads?
Me: I wish I could explain that myself.....
To add to the monumentalness (I'm very sure that's not a word) of the weekend, Stetson took his first steps today. He was walking while holding onto my finger and I let go, and he kept going. He wouldn't do it again and I'm sure he's still in no hurry to walk, but it's fun to add one more thing to the baby books for this weekend!
2 comments:
precious in the undies! LOVE THE CAMO! :)
I wish you lots of luck! It's really fun :)
We were wondering the same thing about the boxes on their heads...
Post a Comment