A couple of months ago I asked a friend where she shopped. She always looks so cute, and has the most unique fashion with a vintage twist. I love that. She replied, "Miracle Hill." What? Really? She told me that she goes to the Miracle Hill Store on Wade Hampton Blvd. almost once a week just to check things out. Don't get me wrong. I love thrift stores, consignment, buying anything on a dime, and finding potential in ugly things. However, I've never really shopped for clothes using this method. So I went. And, I wasn't disappointed. I left with five name brand items for LESS THAN $20. See for yourself.
DKNY Linen Shorts
DKNY Linen Shorts
2 comments:
I love it! I found the same joy in Goodwill stores....hooray for frugal + fashion!
well I love love love that you taught me to buy my "short" pants in the not as capris but in the shorter length.....my new secret and I feel so vogue.....YOU ARE SO STYLISH!
Post a Comment