You thought I fell off the earth, right? Actually that didn't happen, but child #3 entered the picture and, while I'm here in person, we're still looking for my brain. Yes, we have 3 now! But you already know that since you're probably addicted to Facebook and have seen it on there. :) Speaking of Facebook, I quit. Due to personal convictions of late, I decided to quit the time waster and if I am going to be staring at a computer during my spare time (?) I'd really rather it be for blogging, which will actually be meaningful down the road when I can look back at these crazy times and reminisce.
So, I doubt anyone is still checking my blog on any kind of regular basis. I'm sure you gave up on me already. But, if you are reading this, spread the news...Lauren is writing again! And, although I make no promises, I am going to do my best to keep this gig going. With FB out of the picture, that shouldn't be too hard, should it? ;)
1 comment:
YEA I love seeing more pics of my other favorite boys and MOST fav girl!
Post a Comment