Jana Candler! For forever, I have "ooh-ed" and "ahh-ed" over all the professional pictures people have taken what seems like every month of their child's life! Well, friends, professional pictures aren't in our monthly budget, unfortunately. However, this past Mother's day, Chad's the kids' gift to me was a sitting with Jana. Jana goes to our church, and does amazing work. She has her own blog where she is always giving shout outs to everyone else, so here's a turn for a shout out to you, Jana! We met early one Saturday at a friend's old farmhouse in the Greenville area. Here's what we got. I told you she was amazing!
The other great ones are already plastered on the blog for you to see as well. I love how they turned out, and hopefully we'll make room in our budget for this type of treat more often. Have you had family pictures taken recently? What photographer do you use? A picture really is worth a thousand words!












1 comment:
Jana will be doing ours in the Fall and I am psyched! new pics where Jay doesn;t have a baby face and william has his "big" teeth! Can't wait!
Post a Comment