Oliver:
Well, he's not 2 anymore, thank God. He's a big 4 year old boy, about to start K-4 this fall. This child is such a joy. Much like his daddy, he's smart, analytical, observant and loves to learn. He likes schedule and structure. A true firstborn. He's a people person for sure, and every day when he wakes up he wants to know what we're doing, where we're going, and who we're going to see. Needless to say, a day spent at the house doing laundry really isn't his cup of tea. He's a learner, and wants to know why things work the way they do. Another budding engineer? Who knows. So fortunately also like his daddy, underneath all that quizzical nature, is a real sweetheart. He has a very tender side, which I pray daily God will nurture and sustain. For most of his life, daddy has been the only one for him, but he's starting to think mom is pretty cool too. I'll take it!
Well, he is still 2, and likes to remind us. But, temper tantrums and budding independence aside, he is our free spirited child. He doesn't have a care in the world, wears sunglasses most of the time, refuses to wear a shirt, laughs without regard, and is pretty funny to boot. Unlike his brother, he doesn't really care where we're going or who we're going to see as long as he can be along for the ride. He does like to stay busy, but is flexible with changing schedules. For the entirety of his life, he's been a true momma's boy. He still begs me to "hold you?" numerous times throughout the day, and although it's exhausting having a 2 year old on my hip, I love the bond we share. I call him "leech" because he's always attached to me.
Georgia Grace:
Since you've only recently been introduced to Miss Georgia, I know she deserves a whole post to herself, but, what can I say? She's the 3rd child, and they don't always get their "own post" if you know what I mean. It's a good thing though, because she is LAID back. Nothing much at all ruffles her
2 comments:
ohhh I love how each picture describes all 3 of them without any words neeeded...I mean I like your words just love seeing some of my favs!
PS
I love not only does GG have the headband on but a necklace I might fall out of my chair! HA
Oliver pic - my fav of him that I looked at every morning last week :)
Stetson pic - OMG hilarious!
GG pic - I can't even deal with the cuteness of that giant smile! She is amazing!
Post a Comment