Oliver: "Mommy, did you know that dinosaurs are exstunk?"
Me: "Mmm, really? Do you mean extinct?"
Oliver: "No, I mean exstunk."
Oliver: "You know Stetson, you don't just automatically get your way."
Me: "Oliver, did you just say 'automatically'?"
Oliver: "Yes. I learned that word from Dad. Cool, right?"
Oliver: "Mom, when in the world are we ever going to go to Texas?"
Me: "Why do you want to go to Texas?"
Oliver: "Because I want to see the whole world!! We can start in Texas."
Oliver: "Mommy, will you take me to the North Pole? You know the one I'm talking about?"
Me: "No."
Oliver: "Why not?"
Me: "Because I don't like to be cold."
Oliver: "Well you know snow is much funner when you have a friend."
2 comments:
Out of the mouths of those sweet boys! Such sweetness!
Out of the mouths of those sweet boys! Such sweetness!
Post a Comment