My baby is going to kindergarten. Okay, so it's only K-4, but considering he's been at home with me for four years and now he'll be in school 5 days/week, it's a big deal to us! He'll be attending Taylors First Baptist and I have full confidence that he is going to LOVE school. He's such a busy boy with a strong desire to learn new things (he gets that from Chad, not me :)), and honestly, he's pretty bored at home these days. Mrs. Stoddard, his teacher, came to our house a few weeks ago to meet Oliver and get to know us a little. When she drove up in a red mustang and I saw Oliver's grin, I knew he'd love her from the get-go. Although I know it'll be bittersweet for me watching him walk into his class by himself, I know that my job as a parent is to teach him to live independently of me, and I'm so excited for this new phase in our lives. I love you little buddy!
2 comments:
WHO IS THE BIG KID IN THE LAST PICTURE???? So handsome!
Just doesn't seem quite possible...
Post a Comment