If you're a mommy, then you certainly know that in order for us mommies to love our children as fiercely as we do, time away is a necessity. Each year our wonderful husbands allow us 4 whole days to escape the challenges of mommy hood and have some time to ourselves. And let me tell you, as soon as we finish one year, we are already looking forward to the next. Of course we love our families and what we do in our homes, but we love some girl time too! For the past four years we've gone to Litchfield Beach and used my parent's house (thanks Mom and Dad!!) for our escape. It's the perfect place to eat, talk and relax. And, besides the occasional whim to dye hair or get something pierced, that's exactly what we do, RELAX! I love these girls and feel so blessed to call them my best friends. We encourage each other in friendship and spirituality and laugh a lot along the way. Thank you to our super hero husbands who stay at home, willingly with smiles, to take care of the 16 children represented in our group!
4 comments:
I LOVE YOU & I LOVE Summer Lovin
and I love you BAC (for lots of reasons but) because you're the one that always comments on my blog! :)
Awesome time! So thankful for you, although I cannot even believe you posted the second picture...
Post a Comment