Thanks to Gigi and Papa, who kept the Olli polliwog, Chad and I were able to go on a date last night. It was so wonderful to get away together, and we didn't even talk about Oliver! I did miss him though and told Chad it would still be a while before I could leave him for a weekend. I love that baby boy. When I got home, I had to go get him out of his crib to cuddle for a minute.
We went to PF Changs, one of our favorites, and ordered lettuce wraps, sweet and sour chicken and chicken fried rice. AND, we had a flourless chocolate cake for dessert (my absolute favorite!) YUM! Then, we went to see "Nights in Rodanthe," and yes, you do pronuciate the "the" at the end of Rodanthe. Or at least they did in the movie and I figured they would get it right. It was such a fun night and we both decided we needed to do it more often. You should too. Thanks for a wonderful night, Chad.
5 comments:
I LOVE your hair!!! It is easier to see in these pics b/c Oliver blocks some of it in the other ones. But I LOVE it! It suits you. I put in for those days off in October to come see you! Can't wait!
I am with Taryn, your hair looks WONDERFUL!!! And you have such a beautiful family!!! Glad you all got a free night to go out and enjoy each other's company!
David and I are having a similar date night on Tuesday except we are eating at Flat Rock before Nights in Rodanthe. We also had a mini-date yesterday after church to see Fireproof. David and I had not been to a movie in months, so I am excited to see some good films coming out!
Adding to everyone's comments...
Your hair looks great!
SUCH a good looking family! And I LOVE the 2 marthas onesie! Their stuff is so cute.
Post a Comment