I have a somewhat newfound obsession with Michael Buble's music. He is popular for songs such as "Home," and also, "Everything," that you've probably heard on the radio. However, he also remixes some popular "oldies" songs and his sound is similar to big band music, if you know what that is. Anyways, I got tickets from my MIL to see him in concert last night at the Bilo Center. It was a great concert, and he's a funny man too. Besides some crude language (he's from Canada.....oh did I say that?) it was a good time had by all. Chad and I ate downtown beforehand at Cantinfla's, a mexican favorite. Oliver stayed with my MIL.
Speaking of Oliver, he has a little cold right now. Poor guy. All stuffy and he has a hard time eating because he can't breathe through his nose. Nevertheless, he is still in a pretty good mood. We are going tomorrow for his 4 month WCC (Well Child Check), and we are also starting food tomorrow. We'll have plenty of fun updates to come this week!
Sorry, no pictures from the concert. Those annoy me because you can't see anything and they never turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment