9.22.2008

Happy Fall, Ya'll.

Even though this post is about the beach, I decided NOT to title it LB for fear that some of you may be tired of reading about our beach adventures! We have been quite a lot in the last couple of months; however, it's something I love to do. This time we took some friends, and even though the weather wasn't very conducive to laying out in the sun, we had a great time. Actually, I'm glad the weather was cooler. Even though I love summer at the beach, fall is my favorite time and it's such a beautiful time in the upstate. Chad and I are switching gears and planning some trips to the mountains sometime in the next couple of months. I wasn't in a very picture taking mood this weekend, so I only got a few shots and none with the whole group. Oh well. Oh, and I believe today is the first day of Fall. Happy Fall ya'll!


2 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

OMG! I can't believe S can sit up already! Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

Sweet one of mommy and lil S! I CAN'T wait to get a vacation at Christmas and I love to read your blog about LB......it gets me excited to spend time with jsut the four of us! So blog away!